Checking In

Hello SG community,

How is everyone doing? Our team hopes that you are taking care of yourselves and doing as well as you can. Remember, we are here for you, and you are never alone.

With love,
Team SG

4 Hearts

Everything’s fine…

1 Heart

How are you and your wife doing? Any progress in getting her into a safe home?

Doing ok Had a couple of bad days and to top it of hospital appointment postponed .

I have been really struggling… I cant wait for spring. Winter makes my chronic pain WAY worse and the coldness and shortness of the days is oppressive here. I cant wait to get some warm weather and see some green instead of brown and gray.

Piobaire how are you holding up? I hope your staying strong.

HEY TEAM SG! I just realized that now that you guys will actually see our suggestions and might actually listen. One thing I always wished this site had was a live group chat. Many of us are dealing with isolation and being able to just have a casual chat where we could go and feel a little more connected might be very healthy. What do you all think?

2 Hearts

I would also like to see that, it doesbt even have to be issue specific just one big general chat where people who are online can say hi and have group discussions

2 Hearts

If that cant be done maybe something simpler like a discord group.

1 Heart

Yeah Discord is very easy to use… Better get on the ball SG or your gonna lose us to Discord :wink:

No i am not taking care of myself properly:( sleep all day

Again, didn’t you post about that happening before? Why does this keep happening, is this typical of where you live?

You can message several members at once already on here and we are working to adding group therapy in the not too distant future! Ok, so here is how you can chat with other members all at once. Go to your chat function and hit the + button

Then this box will come up

Click New group chat and put in the people you want to chat with.

1 Heart

Cool. Thxs. How is everyone today?

1 Heart

Had a wicked headache last night, think it is allergies, but feeling much better this morning and I made a great cup of coffee, love when that happens.

1 Heart

Im doing good. I hope others are doing well. Maybe people could check in here today if you need support.

1 Heart